Radixx is a growing force in the travel industry. One area that Radixx focuses on is how to develop solutions to stay competitive and remain ahead of certain market trends. Radixx handles the ecommerce platform for small, mid-sized, and large airlines on a global scale. The Radixx platform provides ight scheduling, ight pricing, sells seats, manages frequent y programs and controls add-on options such as baggage charges for many global airlines. In all, the company deals with billions of dollars in transactions over their cloud environment, so its paramount that their systems are available, scalable, and secure.
- Cómo identificar y proteger a su empresa de los últimos esquemas de piratería informáticaOctober 23, 2017
- Principales preguntas que los clientes nos están haciendo acerca de Amazon WorkSpacesOctober 11, 2017
- Utilice CodeStar para desarrollar y distribuir aplicaciones en AWSOctober 8, 2017
- Tips for Getting Started with the AWS Personal Health DashboardJune 14, 2017
- Best Practices When Using Amazon EC2 InstancesJune 7, 2017
Amazon Cloud Directory Amazon CloudWatch Amazon EC2 Instances Amazon Web Services (AWS) Amazon WorkSpaces AppStream 2.0 AWS CodeCommit AWS Partner Florida AWS Partner Miami AWS PHD AWS X-Ray Cloud Cloud computing Education Cloud Computing Trends CloudHesive Cloud Managed Services Cloud Security Cloud Services Fort Lauderdale Cloud Services Jacksonville CRN Next-Gen 250 List Data Breach Disaster Recovery Health Managed Service Provider New year Security policy Stellar Cloud Managed Services The Importance of IPv6 Support for Amazon EC2 Instances Web Services Windows Containers